Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Done

Once upon a time...


Yesterday...
Rebecca doing load out inventory duty. All I had to do on loading day was show up at the end and sign the papers.
At the end of the day, Rebecca and I said our good-bye's. She took good care of our home; we had the cleanest house in all of Manila. Now, after 4 years, I will have to learn how to use the washing machine.

All our worldly possessions in a 40-foot container. Estimated arrival in the port of Vancouver is July 23rd.
Now...


Unfortunately I have let stress into my body this past week and I will be navigating the next days of parties, lunches and dinners with all the bittersweet goodbye's in a very weakened state with a killer cold, the first in years. There's time, I trust, to get better before my flight on Monday.

No comments: